Monday, April 7, 2008

Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat



Cats or dogs? A question many people have been asked. I, was a dog person. Until my boyfriend, Leon came along, he's a cat person. I never liked cats because all the cats I've seen shed like crazy. My allergies would act up. I would itch all over and sneeze until my vision was blinded by water build up. Leon would always show me cat pictures. He likes them because they're unique and ninja-like. I grew a fond for these cat pictures, especially the cute kitty pictures. On Leon's birthday, he found a Siamese kitten. I got to name him Alley and over time, I fell in love with him. Unfortunately, Alley doesn't live with me. But my neighbors have cats so I can play with them. I found these 2 in my backyard when I came home one day. The white one is named Lucy. She's new to the neighborhood and I won't come near her. Big, fluffy cats scare me. However, the other cat Hopper, I will play with. I just found it interesting coming home to see these 2 cats couple of feet away from each other, chilling and minding their own business.

No comments: